"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easy Does it.

This is week 15 of my intermediate marathon training. It has EASY written all over it!
My program says this:
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 5 Miles EASY with 5 strides
Wednesday: 4 miles EASY
Thursday: REST
Friday: 6 Miles EASY
Saturday: 5 Miles EASY
Sunday: 12 LSD
WEEKLY MILES: 35.2

My training program will be modified a bit with my work schedule but I will still accumulate the same amount of miles and similar runs.
BUT I Am All About "THE EASY"!!!


The hardest thing I did today was NOT my run! It was painting my bannister! And even that was calming and therapeutic.

RUNDOWN:
Distance: 5:05
Pace: 8: 51
Time: 45

Take it easy, be a sport. Just remeber life is short.
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment