"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, April 12, 2013

26.2 miles of Prayers & Dedications. BOSTON

 The Power of Prayer is Immeasurable. I am Desperately Seeking YOUR Prayers. From the bottom of my heart I am asking you to PRAY for me on my Marathon.

The Marathon consists of 26.2 miles.  
If all goes the way I have trained I will be running 8:00 minute miles. I originally set this at 8:30. I was too scared to share that goal. But now it is out there.
I will leave my Corral crossing the starting line about 10:25am. You can use my Bib Number 13936 and TRACK me.  click here:    Track Anita
I have had several people not only assign a mile to PRAY for me but I have also had many DEDICATIONS. I will have those written on my arm to dedicate as I run their mile.

I am going to GO FOR it. I am going to try and PR. If I do "YA HOO"...And if I do not I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I Gave my ALL.
I am going to run till I puke, poop my pants or Pee down my legs..But I am going to give my all. I hope none of these happen but if they do...They DO!

JEREMIAH 33:3 "CALL UNTO ME AND I WILL ANSWER AND SHOW YOU GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS WHICH THOUGH KNOWEST NOT."

I still have some miles I would like prayed for. Thank You to MOM and Kirsten my neighbor who said they would be praying for me through EVERY mile.

1.Nina , Tony
2.Nina
3. Jill B
4. Devon and Austin &Kimberly P.,  Jill B
5. Alec and Justin, Jill B
6. Jill B
7.Jill B
8. Patty G.
9.
10.
11.
12. Linda H & Michelle R
13. Becca Boo
14. Danielle M.
15. Terri W.
16.  AUNT Lois G.
17. Georgette A.
18.
19. Tiffany C
20.Holly P : Dedications: Travis and Eli
21.ARIEL ROSE..
22.Dedication: Preston M
23.Leeanne & Bobby
24.Michelle B.
25. Deb B.
26. Debbie Cottrel
.2.

Tomorrow we will be arriving in Boston. The expo is Tomorrow and RYAN HALL is going to be there!!
He is the ROCK STAR or running for me.
The weather is CRAPPY right now in New York. It is 37 degrees, windy and nasty.


I want to give a SHOUT OUT TO all those running the Martian Marathon Tomorrow. These martians are running in 39 degrees. Mother nature really invaded the course with a vengeance. My heart especially goes to Michelle B. You can do this Michelle B!!

And I also want to say thank you for the POWERFUL words from Paula. Tears welled in my eyes with her reminder
"that you hv the joy of the Lord on you. You hv worked hard, you are ready & you are blessed! His face shines upon you & Holy Spirit is your great comforter so enjoy lady..if it's not from HIM shake it off & leave it at the start line! Run like the wind! You got it in you!"
Anita

18 comments:

  1. Mile 23 sign us up!! You'll do fine! Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leeanne!! I miss you so much~ I love you and am really going to need those prayers!!

      Delete
  2. Nita, I will pray for you during mile 1. It might seem like the easiest mile, but in many ways it is the most important. If you go out too fast, it can hurt you later. So I will pray for you to have the discipline to start slow (even an 8:30 first mile will help you run sub-8:00s later). Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony this speaks Volumes! You having ran Boston 4 times know where I am going to need it!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. I'll take Miles 1&2! My hubby, son, and Mom are running the Martian {1/2 & 10K}. I sat out this year --good thing too...We've got a sick child at home. Bless you, Nita!! Prayers going up starting at 10:25 & for the solid 16 minutes or so that follow. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina!! THANK YOU! Thank you. I am so bummed for the Martian Runners Tomorrow. I can not beleive the weather...They are going to do GREAT!!
      Sorry about you sick one at home. You are a good mommma~

      Delete
  4. You got this!!!! Something I do every marathon is write on my left arm with Sharpie: I can do EVERYTHING through God who gives me STRENGTH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MICHELLE... We are going to have to meet! I Know you are going to do great!! I will be praying for you!!!

      Delete
  5. We will be in the car on a long ride home from my mom and dads, so Craig and I will remember to pray for you throughout the day. Laurie Piasecki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, SO sweet of you. Thank YOU!! We had a 8 hour drive getting into New York..I thought I was gonna DIE...Florida is really really long!

      Love you both~ ANita

      Delete
  6. I gotcha at mile 14. I know you will do amazing:-) i have my boston shirt on today in honor of you. love ya Nita! Great blog too - i agree with it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU..I put you Down..I got super sick Last night. It was terrible. Praying that I feel good by Monday. Stupid time to get the FLU!

      Delete
  7. LOVE YOU! Were all thinking of you here at the salon today!! you will do great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWE!!! Thank YOU. This is super Sweet. You guys are awesome! I love the Glitz Girls!!

      Delete
  8. I see open miles so will take 4,5,6, and 7 as well as 3. GO ANITA!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you last Friday, last night, and all day today.
    Karla Coll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karla, as a Runner yourself I know you know my fear, my nervousness, my anxiety over the last few days since you have been praying for me. The empathy you have as a runner brings you into my experience thus you also know the impact your prayers have made not only on my experience physically but emotionally as well. Because as we all know running is not just physical!
      Can't wait to see you!

      Delete