"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blessing and Cursings..

My morning went pretty smooth considering I was feeling pretty sluggish from the Motrin pm I had taken the night before. ( I had a blister that was causing me a lot of grief.. The Motrin helped but it was torture getting the eyes to open)
The plan was to meet Heidi at her house for our run. It was a good run but I was feeling quite sluggish. It was so humid out I think I started sweating out of the gate. By the time we finished our 6 mile loop I was sweating like a stuck pig. It is pretty bad when you are nasty in your own skin.
Keeping it simple tonight I will go through my blessings first. I would not be normal if I told you I had no irritations today so to be transparent I will share my cursings!
MY BLESSINGS:
1. Got to run with Heidi.
2. Enjoyed my devotion time and made time for it~
3. Had a great experience at the Apple store. They took my 5 month old Ipod and gave me a brand new   one!  I was so thrilled that I left with a perm-a-grin on my face that lasted 5 hours!
4. Had the opportunity to see an uncle in a rehab facility and was blessed by how good he looked.
5. Enjoyed a few minutes of fellowship with a dear friend of mine who is struggling.
There are many more blessings but it was about balancing some of those cursings at this point I was working on. My experience at the Apple store put me way over the top that it was trumping all the garbage that was attempting to steal my thunder.
My Cursings:
1. I was in such a good place that I didn't even realize that I had taken up 2 lanes at the grocery store until I could see this guy mumbling something nasty. I quickly realized what I had done and mouthed "I am so sorry". The mans verbage continued till he passed only to start up again when the next car tried to turn in. This time the lady had her window down and I didn't quite grab all that she said but by the crinkle in her forehead I knew she was not accepting my sincere apology.
2. I have a bit of an unspoken cursing right now. I can't share everything on my blog but I will say I feel quite hopeless in this "certain situation".  This situation is one that I really struggle finding my smile. It is hard trying to not let others steal your joy. Especially those you love.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment