"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Where the sidewalk ends!

My brother and sister live in Florida. I was overdue to come and visit.
The weather has been hot hot hot.
My family, including this half breed Mexican are All burnt in some place!


Yesterday, Leeanne and I went for a 3 miler at 6:30 am to beat the heat. We were not too lucky, the heat beat us! Like a 80' degree back hand. Our sweat was dripping before our first mile!
We separated today. We headed to Kennedy Space Center.
It was Andy's day! I would rather go down a bannister with razor blades than go the learn about space,astronauts and all the nerdy stuff associated.
It was so painful.

Dreaming of my run is what got me through.

Back at our hotel in Coco Beach, I got a few miles in!! I got lost in a little park. I got myself so worked up, I wasn't focusing! Typical of someone A.D.D. I ran 3 times in a loop before I figured out it was a loop and I was missing my turn. The foliage was so thick and creepy. The noises, made me run faster. I had bobcats and boa constructors coming after me. Man eating spiders were were attacking me.. My heart rate was running as quick as my legs!

I made it back!
And ran till the side walk ended!

Anita


2 comments: