"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, September 27, 2013

Bright and early Hungerford 1 minus 10 hours


Well we are about 10 hours out!
We are in our Hotel. Mom and dad arrived. We had the guy next to us come over and complain. He said something along the lines of "Did I hear somebody say something about somebody getting hit in the face with a pillow?" Gotta love having BOYS! UGH. I couldn't wait till they all went to the pool!!
We ate at "Shuberts" upon recommendation of Lindsey I work with.
I had the "Rachel"..A rueben with coleslaw. I had some yummy greasy fingers!!
We picked up our registration. We found the starting line with some work.

Well still stuffy, sneezy and annoyed by these sinuses. But I guess I am going to have to just suck it up. On a good note it is going to be 75 degrees out. That will be awesome.

Heading to bed.
7:36 race starts.

Remember me in your prayers!!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment