"Create in me a CLEAN HEART, Oh God, and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10
I struggle sleeping. I toss and turn, I am green with envy listening to Andy sound asleep next to me. There is nothing on my mind that would interrupt me from getting my ZZZ's. But then I am a chick, there is ALWAYS something on my mind even when I say "I am Fine".
I got up no problem, it was staying up that was a problem.
My morning started out great..My afternoon got a little chaotic.
CHAOS: I do not do drama or chaos. I prefer to communicate. I don't hide behind people, I can hold my own. I have always held my own. I teach people how to communicate and do pretty well at it.
*One thing I have learned about myself, I have to BREATH, THINK and PRAY before I respond.
BEFORE YOU SPEAK THINK:
T=Is it TRUE?
H=Is it HELPFUL?
I=Is it INSPIRING?
N=Is it NECESSARY?
K=Is it KIND?
- "You don't have to go to every argument you are invited to."
- It's none of your business what others think about you.
- Build a bridge and get over it.
- Life will make you bitter or life will make you better
- Chaos operates better with participants, DON'T Engage
- "People don't believe what you tell them. They rarely believe what you show them. They often believe what their friends tell them. THEY ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL THEMSELVES."
Claudia is great at perspectives and focus. She was able to calm me down from my afternoon events, reminding me not to react or engage.
You know the old saying " You can put a FROG in boiling water and it will jump out. But if you put a frog in LUKE WARM water it will BOIL to death.
That is chaos. If you are not careful you will become a product of chaos, it becomes your norm. It will suck the life out of you.