"Well, you have run 50 miles before."
"So, are you ready?
The top three questions/statements I have heard the last couple weeks.
AM I NERVOUS? AHH YEAH!! Its 50 miles in trails!
I remember giving birth to my second child. I was still as nervous as the first time. I knew the end result but it was getting from point A to point B!
Every race is different. Its 50 miles of trails, different trails, different scenery, different runners and I am a different runner, a different age and a different kind of NERVOUS!
Am I READY? Yes. I am. Its a barrage of emotions. The rollercoaster thing.
- I packed my bags today.
- I got my massage.
- I went to work to get waxed so I could be more aerodynamic! My eyebrows are arched to perfection, thank you ANGIE! I figured that if I look like death at least I wont have a mustache or a uni-brow!
- My playlist is complete! I don't think I have 9,10 hours of running music, I just need anything playing louder than my mind begging me to quit!
- My sister in Law, Kim is taking my baby girl, Sheba.
I only have 4 misfortunes and they are mostly going to work out.
- My Garmin isn't charging, But Andy has a way better Garmin, I will be taking his!
- I can not find my running pouch, AKA fanny pack! Jama has one she is going to loan me.
- My nerves trashed my face, I look like I am 15 years old with acne. I need zit cream and Botox! Great combination!
I am going to PLAY CLOSEST to the HOLE! Woodstock has some groovy shopping available! I will purchase some goodies! SHARE your time you think I will complete 50 miles! Not time of day, hours and minutes I will be running! If you follow my blog you may have a little heads up by knowing the time of my last 50 mile race.
YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG! HIT THE FOLLOW BUTTON ON MY BLOG!
I will try to check in tomorrow, If you follow me at Running against the Odds FB or Instagram at nitasliferunning I will be sharing my Woodstock adventure!
Please Remember me in YOU prayers!