"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom..Yeah Right

I am wiped out. My brain is not capable of much thought this evening.  This is the first time I have sat down all day. 8 trips back and forth to the boys school.
I am looking forward to going into the "Nothing Box."
For me "The Nothing Box" is catching up on Word With Friends and a couple games of Hearts.

My wise words off the top of my head! Here is my Top 5 favorite Quotes.

  1. You Don't have to go to Every Argument Your Invited to.
  2. Don't Let it Rent Space in your Head.
  3. Less=More
  4. Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys
  5. Denial is not a River In EGYPT.

Anita

Here's a little laugh, my son was hiding and videoing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment