"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, August 21, 2014

My day in pics

My kids went to Cedar Point with the church yesterday morning. The bus broke down multiple times and the van broke down that was following it. This pushed the 11:30pm pick up to 2am.
7am did not come with much enthusiasm.


The owners left us a very sweet gift. So thoughtful. The owners went above and beyond. They were so kind.

We closed on our home yesterday morning after a 2 hour closing. I had so much I wanted to get done today. I knew I was going to really have to suck it up.
Mom was ready to roll! The house we purchased is only a mile from her and dad. Needless to say she is so excited. And we are too.
Almost 2 acres

My dear friend Terri has been sincerely offering her help for months. I took her up on it.
Between the three of us we lined all the kitchen cupboards and unpacked all my kitchen. It was great to have their help but it was also great to have their ideas and input.
My back yard and Sheba

So I am whooped and wimpy.

I am hitting the hay. Here are some pics of todays run.!

THIS IS MY LAST RUN BEFORE THE CRIM. Thank you for all the prayers.
Anita
Intervals. Great RUN

This is the rental, last Run here.




 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment