I am less than a week out. I am so ThankFULL for those that are going to pray for me. I am circled around so many friends. And Thank You to my Family, Mom, Sarah, and Leeanne for your prayers love and Support.
I still have some miles opened. I am not SHY about asking for prayer. I know that I alone can not do this. I NEED God in SO many ways. I know God hears our prayers. I want to Glorify HIM in this Race. I want to Point People to HIM.
Some Ways you can pray:
- Pray for safe travels
- Pray for Safety
- Pray for health
- Pray that I can be a witness to HIM
- Pray for strength, stamina and endurance.
- Pray for the good WEATHER..God is the weatherman! 60% showers currently!
- Pray for my family to have a good attitude!
- Pray For Boston and all those running, spectating and volunteering.
There is POWER in PRAYER. There is Power in Numbers. God can use ALL things for his GLORY...Even 26.2 Miles!
1. Sarah Fox (new runner and great encourager)
Terri Williams (dear friend)
2. Terri Williams
3. Stephanie Lookebill (Kids school mom & Road Runner)
Linda Haberman (the date of her 1/2 marathon, attended church together)
4. Christine P. (Friend from high school)
5. Maria R. (our dear friends from church.."New family of 5" they just had a new blessing)
6. Lesa B. (In thoughts of Burgess clan of 6!)
Linda K. (THIS IS HER ANNIVERSERY DATE!)
DEDICATION: Christine(Battling cancer)
7. Lori Stoi (old neighbor, 7 years, she has been with her hubby)
8. Steve F. (attend church together, He is praying for me and "Team Harless"
9. Leah P.( attend same church, Great woman's leader)
10. Cara F. (voice of an angel, sings at church)
DEDICATION Kathy ( new runner I met, we ran 10 miles together, Boston Runner too)
11. Ashley D. (attend church together)
12. Michelle and Ali R. (SISTERS! They both picked the same number just minutes from
13. Carri (fellow Blogger, Christ Follower and Runner)
Brooke D. (Fellow Christian, beautiful leader)
DEDICATION: Justin W. (Terri's Youngest son)
DEDICATION; Gina D, Daddy Roy
14. Danielle M. ( My dear friend and Running Partner that I MET after 18 years at the
Boston Marathon in 2011!)
DEDICATION: Peggy, Miranda
15. Devon W. (Austin's best friend) Also this mile is a DEDICATION to
Kathy M. ( the new runner I just met! She is praying for me where the HILLS start!)
16. Aunt Pat and Uncle Darryl (Andys Aunt and Uncle in Minnesota)
Linda P. (a dear client of mine and sweet lady from church)
17. Steve Everett (Andys High School Friend, Such a Blessing that he is praying for me)
Georgette A (XC mother)
18. Minnie C. (Dear friend from Church, amazing Godly woman, Prayer warrior)
19. Rachel D. (Fellow Runner, that I hope to have the opportunity to run with one day!)
Jama P (Running Friend)
20. Jess D. (Running friend, Christian woman, dear friend)
Anthony T. (Runner Friend, ran Boston last year and writer for running magazine)
21. Debbie C. ( Long Client from work, Beautiful Godly woman)
22. Jessica L (An angel in my eyes, we have been through a lot together)
DEDICATION; Larry, battling Lymphoma.
23. Michelle B (Fellow Marathoner, Fellow Blogger Rock Star Marathon runner.)
Amanda E. (Steves Wife, beautiful woman, and family)
24. Brittany B. ( One of our youth group girls, now a beautiful young lady)
Heather B. (Christian leader, Blogger)
25. Kristy S. (Fellow runner and high school classmate)
DEDICATION: (Colleen, My best friends friend battling cancer)
26. Alexis N. (Ran Boston last year, and I ran into her at NYC Mara!
26.2 Debbie C. (Dear Client of mine, Godly woman, beautiful inside and out)
Tamela Riggs. (Pastors wife, Loving lady)
MOM- Andys mom, MY mom. She prays with out ceasing.
Sarah- MY NIECE, So thankful to have her be part of my run by praying for me. Love this girl!
Maureen A - This is one of the Cross Country girls. She made me smile reading her post that she would be praying for me the whole time! So sweet.
Leeanne Cook- My sweet sister in law. Man did my brother make out good getting her! She text me today and said that her WHOLE office, 2 offices combined would be with me! I saw this picture of a virtual poster board with her work cheering me on and it made me so excited to know they were rooting me on!
Kirsten H.-Kirsten is our old neighbors. She was such a great support to me last year. She will be praying for me through out the race again this year!
Erin S- School Mother
Karen M. Dear Client and friend, Very special Lady!
The Charles Family- Great family My kids go to same school and we go to church together.
Amy Sergio- very special Client of mine. She is going to be a MOMMY!
* note: There have many many others that have said that they will be praying for me throughout. I have listed the ones that have messaged me, left comments on my blog or on Facebook. Thank YOU for all the Prayers!!!