- I enjoyed sleeping in until 8:30 this morning.
- The people in Massachusetts are coffee lovers, there is a Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks on almost every street corner!
- Took the "T" into Boston. I LOVE the "T"
- My client Debbie had Boston Red Sox tickets waiting for us at the ticket counter. We had killer seats! We arrived to the game early enough that we were able to meet and take pictures with some of the players. I posted a picture of Alec and I with a Red Sox player. I challenged my followers to guess who was in the pick. No one GUESSED! Check our picture out at Running Against the ODds. Place a guess and if you guess it I will send you a Red Sox prize!
- We won the Red Sox game!
- We did some browsing around Faneuil Hall. Watched a street performer. Andy got brought unto the stage with him. This is the second year in a row they have pulled Andy in!
Check on My Facebook page at Running Against the ODds or Follow in on Twitter for Boston Marathon Weekend activities.
*So Easy I could teach my mom to do it over the phone!
TEXT - Simply text the athlete's Bib Number to 345678 using your US mobile phone. You will then receive an sms text response with instructions on how to submit a runner’s bib number. You will receive up to 6 texts per bib number. Message & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Text HELP for help.
MY BIB # 15339
Tomorrow: The EXPO!!!