"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, April 18, 2014

Syrucuse..Day 1:

Stephanie gave me a beautiful card and some of my favorite chocolates as a good luck gift. It was more than a card though. She filled the inside of the card with her heart and her words. It was so thoughtful. She took her time, her heart and wrote it all down. I was very moved.
The Hoffmans sent me another awesome card. This is my sister in Florida. Love this.
 

We made great time, with little damage getting out of the house yesterday morning. Mornings of vacation in my house usually result in uncontrolled chaos.

Things are forgotten, helping hands are not helping, kids are fighting, parents are yelling and neighbors are waving us off!

We made it to Syracuse about 4pm.We only passed our exit on the toll road by 7 miles, with 1 unauthorized turn and no tickets!

We went to the Destiny Mall. It was massive.
We went to Wonderworks for the boys. There was something we all could do. I personally liked the bubbles the most!

We had a great dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I laugh at how spoiled my kids are. As an adult, I feel so spoiled to have dinner here. These kids have no idea.

Alec was my sleeping buddy. I woke up cuddled up against and in hog heaven!

We are heading out, Boston Bound!

I will update later, if I have time.

I have updated my Prayer sheet.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment