"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME~

Mom made me a Low fat Raspberry sorbet cake...soo wonderful


Lamb Chops not shown here...Because I ate them!!! lol
38 is the magic number. 
It really wasn't so bad this year getting older. A few more charlie horses, a little more tired, twice as much gray hair and yeah noticing wrinkles in new places. All in all I am more secure, confident, and acceptable of me and my new changes. I am Thankful for a husband that still looks twice at me, calls me beautiful and loves me for my good bad and ugly. He makes getting older easy. Thankful for my Husband the best Gift I have.




How I celebrated my Birthday in 10 sentences:
  1. Saturday Andys mom made me dinner!
  2. Andy bought me a Mizuno Running shirt...Soo awesome.
  3. Mom made me Mexican for dinner and a Ice cream cake with Raspberry Sorbet. YUM.
  4. Sunday Mom and Dad took the boys and I spent the day with Andy.
  5. Andy and I went on a birthday run, shopping and out to eat at my favorite restaurant.
  6. I had to work today on my actual Birthday but it was a great day.
  7. The girls at work bought me cookies and got me a Starbucks gift card, so sweet.
  8. Went out to eat with my girlfriends and had a great dinner.
  9. Stuffed myself on "Village Bakeshop cookies" and Peanut brittle my clients makes from scratch.
  10. Thinking as I sit in bed how thankful I am!!
New Mizuno shirt Andy bought me

 What I learned at 37.....
1. "No matter how hard you work for something it does not Guarantee you are going to get it!
2. "A good attitude is the best bandage for goals not achieved."
3. "If you choose to visit your past, and you choose to dance with your demons, remember others did not choose to go with you - so don't drag them into your journey."
4. "Stay calm..Breath...this too shall pass..."(When dealing with pubescent teens)!!




Holly, Sheila and I, Friends for over 20 years celebrated with Dinner

 My tip for GETTING OLDER..."The best way to disguise your birthday is to Act way younger than your Age!"  Never grow up. Take living life serious, but don.t take yourself so serious!
 Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment