"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Monday, November 21, 2011

Why I choose Juice Plus.juice


I am busy, on the go and  a bit ADD. What does that exactly mean.
It means I eat right when I remember to eat.
I mean to eat, I prepare to eat but I have a hard time sitting still to eat. Usually when I do eat at home I am eating standing up. Killing 2 birds with one stone. Sandwich in one hand and a dish cloth in another. Banana in one hand and car keys in the other. Smoothie in one hand, cell phone in another..You get the point.

We do not eat enough fruits and vegetables. I have them in my fridge, apples, spinach, pomegranates, carrots, green peppers, bananas..All different kind. I can have all the varieties in the world, But if I do not take the time to eat them they are pointless. Now I do a great job at eating them but not all the time!

Juice plus is NOT a supplement.
Juice plus IS real fruits and vegetables.

FACTS ABOUT JUICE PLUS:
1. It is whole food based nutrition that complements a healthy diet.
2. Juice Plus+ contains juice powders from 17 fruits, vegetables and grains, and therefore provides a far greater variety of naturally occurring vitamins, antioxidants, and other phytonutrients – even some of the fiber – found in the fruits and vegetables themselves.
3. Juice Plus+ has been the subject of more than 20 published clinical research studies examining its impact on a variety of biomarkers of good health, from chemical markers of oxidative stress to key indicators of cardiovascular wellness.

WHAT'S IN THE PILLS?

Juice Plus+ Orchard Blend:
Apples, oranges, pineapple, cranberries, peaches, acerola cherries, and papaya.
RDA per serving:
Vitamin A: 110%
Vitamin C: 320%
Vitamin E: 70%
Folate: 35%
Calcium: 2%
Iron: 2%


Juice Plus+ Garden Blend:
Carrots, parsley, beets, kale, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, and barley and oat fibers. 
RDA per serving:
Vitamin A: 140%
Vitamin C: 70%
Vitamin E: 80%
Folate: 70%
Calcium: 4%
Iron: 2%

The pills contain no fat and less than 1 g of dietary fiber, protein and sugar
Athletes who use Juice Plus:
http://juiceplus.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/05/athletes-use-juice-plus-for-fruit-and-vegetable-nutrients.html

Bear Grylls TV: Adventurer 
Maureen O'Toole: Us Olympic Water Polo  Team
Dean Karnazes: Ultra marathoner

 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2009809/Juice-Plus--Can-new-wonder-pill-really-contain-day.html

 When training for a marathon I use Juice Plus chews for my nutrition mixed with my chomps. I take an extra Juice Plus serving after my long runs. They help me to recover all that I have lost. Juice plus is not a replacement for fruits and vegetables it is more like an enhancement. I very rarely feel "sore" after long runs when using my Juice plus. When I eat properly, hydrate adequately and use my Juice plus I do not feel as fatigued as one might be after running 20 miles in the heat. When I come home I try to get a smoothie with "Complete"  in me within the first hour.  "It has NO dairy, NO fast-releasing or artificial sugar, and is entirely from plant sources.  It contains all the nutrients for a balanced meal." When training for a marathon I will burn more than 2500 calories on a long run. That is a more calories than some of us eat in a day!


RUNDOWN:
Pace:7:44
Distance:7 miles
Time: 54 min
Comments: Dressed for what the "Weather Bug" said...53 degrees..It felt a bit colder than that so when I got home I rechecked it and saw that was the weather for NEW YORK!! It was 43 degrees in Michigan! Can not believe I was in shorts at the end of November!! It was Beautiful OUT!

Anita

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at snep prodotti Acquistare Prodotti Snep. Scopri subito come acquistare i prodotti snep- https://www.comedimagrireinsalute.com/2016/01/come-acquistare-prodotti-snep-international.html

    ReplyDelete