"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, November 10, 2011

KISS...Keep it simple s*****

Strawberries, Spinach, Greek Yogurt, Shaklee soy Protein, Orange juice


I am going to sum everything up in 5 sentences!! 
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

What I did today:
  1. Got up and Got kids off to school with minimal discomfort from preteen!
  2. Sheba and I went to TIM HORTONS and got my coffee and her donut hole which went well with my reading in Exodus!
  3. RAN...DUH! 
  4. Lunch with a Beautiful friend, God has blessed me with.
  5. Drove out to Pickney with Mom and boys to watch Austins Basketball team get slaughtered by St. Marys!
Thoughts on my run:
  1. Trying to figure out what to wear for 42 degree weather.
  2. Decided to run hills and NOT look at pace.
  3. I rolled my ankle pretty good, looked like a flying grape trying to catch myself and my pride on 4 miles into run.
  4. My left bootie all the way down to my knee was hurting, Still soo sore. 
  5. Listened to the song Slumber by Need to Breath TWICE. 
 The guy is lulled to sleep by the monotony of his job (symbolized with the fish trapped in the fish bowl) The Lamb (Jesus) wakes him up from his slumber, the guy then goes and spreads the word to his co-worker to follow him(in waking up from her slumber). In the end, they both (as the fish) are seen following the Lamb. Lot of allusions to Lambs, being fishers of men etc. I like the video. If you want to see the band singing, go see them in concert.

Foods I ate today:
  1. Jenno O Turkey sausage..yum
  2. Banana
  3. Trader Joes peanut butter bars
  4. SMOOTHIE
  5. Corn beef from crock pot with veg.
Rundown:
  1. PACE: 8:06
  2. TIME: 1:21
  3. DISTANCE: 10 miles
  4. Took time to smile through the wind, rolled ankle, and quad pain because running brings more joy to me than even all of those put together.
  5. Thinking about my brother, Bobby in Florida and so proud of what an incredible husband he has been to my sister in law in her heartache and loss. 

ANITA~

No comments:

Post a Comment