|Strawberries, Spinach, Greek Yogurt, Shaklee soy Protein, Orange juice|
I am going to sum everything up in 5 sentences!!
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."
What I did today:
- Got up and Got kids off to school with minimal discomfort from preteen!
- Sheba and I went to TIM HORTONS and got my coffee and her donut hole which went well with my reading in Exodus!
- Lunch with a Beautiful friend, God has blessed me with.
- Drove out to Pickney with Mom and boys to watch Austins Basketball team get slaughtered by St. Marys!
Thoughts on my run:
- Trying to figure out what to wear for 42 degree weather.
- Decided to run hills and NOT look at pace.
- I rolled my ankle pretty good, looked like a flying grape trying to catch myself and my pride on 4 miles into run.
- My left bootie all the way down to my knee was hurting, Still soo sore.
- Listened to the song Slumber by Need to Breath TWICE.
Foods I ate today:
- Jenno O Turkey sausage..yum
- Trader Joes peanut butter bars
- Corn beef from crock pot with veg.
- PACE: 8:06
- TIME: 1:21
- DISTANCE: 10 miles
- Took time to smile through the wind, rolled ankle, and quad pain because running brings more joy to me than even all of those put together.
- Thinking about my brother, Bobby in Florida and so proud of what an incredible husband he has been to my sister in law in her heartache and loss.