"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Peace



"I am leaving you with a gift, peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid. John 11:27

  • PEACE IS A GIFT
  • BE STILL AND KNOW
We are almost through our first week of quarantine. The world has gone mad. People are so sensitive. I try not to go on Facebook because I am so disappointed in the way people are responding to each other and the situation. 

I am shocked at how fragile people are. So much fear, anxiety and depression. 

The same people that were all going on spring break are also the same ones that are scared they can't pay their mortgage. It confuses me, then how were you going on vacation spending twice the amount of money your mortgage would have been. 

And its thoughts like this that I find MYSELF equally as rotten. 
I feel myself getting sucked up into the chaos. 

I was brought up in chaos, I work best in the mess. The last year has been totally off the wall. 
Between 10 months of cancer, chemo, surgeries, off work, dr. bills up the ying yang, 25 rounds of radiation, to blowing my knee out, 6 weeks of PT and now This Corona Virus mayhem. 
AND I'M STILL SMILING. 
I have Peace. I still believe God is on the throne. 

Because he is the God of Yesterday.
The God of Today.
And the God of Tomorrow. 

I know that my suffering is just for a little while. And I COUNT IT ALL JOY. 

"Then the PEACE of God that exceeds all understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in Jesus Christ." 
Toughen up and have FAITH. Have Peace that He is in Control. We have gotten to a place where we have made ourselves mini gods controlling everything. And you CAN'T control this and many of you are struggling. 
LET IT GO. 
Be the best you-you can be. 

Have peace. It's Gods gift to you. receive it. 

I am so grateful for the hardships I have been given. It has made me trust HIM and fully rely on HIM and not others. 

So many times when I thought I could rely on others I was disappointed and hurt. 
I had to slow my thoughts down and come back to God. 
I challenge you to slow your roll, calm your spirit. You are not the only one struggling, get over yourself. Take this time to "Be Still" and Seek His Peace that is there for you. 

You will not find Peace in this world...
I got up and out the door this morning to see the sunrise. This is where I find Peace, in Gods beautiful canvas. Take time to find Peace, especially now when you have so much of it. 

Anita~




No comments:

Post a Comment