"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Monday, October 3, 2016

Cloudsplitter Crawl

We just got home from a 9 hour drive from Kentucky about 5:30 this evening. Cloudsplitter was AMAZING! I want so bad to do my race recap. I also want so bad a hot Epson salt bath.

Lacey watched my dog, Sheba while we were gone. She brought Sheba back and had a bag of goodies for me! Lacey stuck around walking with me and hearing my recap. 40 minutes later and probably less than a mile and I am exhausted.
My legs are pulverized. My blisters are burning. I have dark circles under my eyes like a villain and my stomach is growling.
I think I am going to rummage through the empty fridge for food.
Then I think I will take a Lavender Epson salt bath with the jets on my poor aching body.
All my favorites...I LOVE sharpies! The tank top was funny. Lacey Says "I'm not sure how much you LOVE TO RUN right now..."

Race Recap WEDNESDAY. I won't be running for a while! I don't know how I am going to walk tomorrow at work.
For that matter, I don't know how long I am going to keep peeing on myself because my legs won't bend to sit down!

But it was ALL WORTH it!

I'm gonna go eat popcorn in the bathtub.

Anita

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work, and I am praying you have a speedy recovery! I'm dying to know two things...what's next, and what's your favorite trail shoes?

    -Ragen

    ReplyDelete