"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Give up Give up


I BEAT my ODDS! As I put my "LUCKY SOCKS" This morning we had a great laugh noticing I had 2 right socks that said "GIVE UP" rather than 1 NEVER and 1 GIVE UP.
Leeanne quickly said "That's an OMEN, you cant wear those!"
I was bound to OVER COME THE ODDS that had me quitting!
So excited to pass the 3 HOUR Half Marathoners.

Leeannne and I were in the last corral starting an hour after the first corral. We started so late that the FINISHERS were coming in as we were beginning!



I am tuckered out and need to get up at 2:30am. I don't have much energy to type so I will share in PICTURES.

SO FUN! The  Chipendales

no idea who he was but there was NO line!
 So other than not being able to maintain a pace due to the 19,000 runners our time was 2:11;46.  I was trying to keep her pace at a 9:30 pace but under the conditions Leeanne was not real happy.
NOTEL DISNEY is NOT a Race to TAKE serious! 

I feel pretty GOOD. Lets see How tomorrow GOES!  I am Hoping for a sub 4! Remember that if your looking for some Disney Souvenirs take a GUESS at my Marathon TIME!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment