|My girls, Bayshore 2015 Training partners|
It is almost 9pm and I have yet to get a shower. I have a cocktail of 12 miles of Indian Springs sweat, massage oil, 2 miles of middle schools XC stink and yard dirt fuming off me. NASTY.
All I want to do at this point is get a shower, and crawl into bed, then dive into my nothing box, a place that contains mindless games of Trivia Crack and Words With Friends.
It was a Productive Day.
- Awesome run that started out to be a 15 mile LSD run, only we all changed the game plan to our scheduled run of 12 miles. No reason to be an overachiever this close to our marathon.
- As I took Lacey back home, we discovered a big old turtle heading into the road. That thing was Satans spawn! Seriously, he turned Exorcist on me. That evil creature spun his head like he was possessed trying to EAT MINE. I tried to have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with him, But some things just cant be reformed. Hope he made it!
- I had to hustle to my 12 massage appt. Hard life, I know. I am spoiled. It was amazing, I think I was drooling. The power of TOUCH. I only have females massage me. Today, was another reason why. Sometimes the sheets get all tangled and it gets a little "airy". "Holly" noticed and giggled afraid I might be upset. I laughed back, "Sister, we have the same parts, just shaped a little different, this is why I see female massage therapists!
- 80 degrees and hill repeats for XC. Those kids rocked it in the heat. I bought a case of water, that didn't go beggin.
- Dinner and yard work. I am drained, sticky and smelly.
It has to do with a bridge, a tunnel and trails.......
Night Night, time to get rid of the slime,