"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, June 20, 2013

All Kinds of Crap!


It is kinda funny I have even found myself eating like CRAP this week.
From homemade smores, brats, Dairy Queen, popcorn (Movie Theatre) and even WHITE BREAD..UGH!
I have eaten very well trying to recover from my splurges. But not that well! Sometimes eating bad is just so good! I get these crazy cravings and normally I can grab a salad and veer away from it..Not this week!

Yesterday I ran 12 miles with "Paula" and found myself visiting the cold plunge. It was miserable...colder than ever!

I was up at 4:45AM this morning to meet "Danielle" at the Fenton Track. It wasn't too difficult getting up as it was running 400M repeats! God blessed us with a stellar morning, picture perfect to invite our bodies into the hurt locker!
We ran 1 mile warm up and ran 6X400M with a 400 meter light job in between and a mile cool down for a total of 5 miles .

But as the day dragged on I had a small window to try to get some more miles in. Barely able to put one foot in front of the other I managed to put them in my shoes. Alec got out his bike and we headed out the door for a 3 mile run. This gave my day a total of 8 miles for the day. It was more like a Zombie Run as I stumbled back home exhausted and tired.


Long day. Long week. I have a lot to share and I am feeling my 4:45 wake up from earlier.. So with my eyes rolling back and my legs restless I know my limits. Night night!

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment